<body> <body>


Wednesday, December 21, 2005
3:06 AM


I went sentosa with my cousins yesterday! x)
Have not met up with them for so long! heh. Nick and jolene has really grown so tall.Nick is like 1 or 2 heads taller than me.

We took the new sentosa luge. That was super FUN ok. Only my sister,jolene and my aunt went for it cause my other cousin and his friends did'nt want to mess their hair cause they had GEL on. yeah right I think they were just afraid. We kept on braking. Especially at the slopes! Oh we had to wear the Disgusting helmets. It's so gross! After that we decided to ride again so we took the chairlift up again and bought another ticket. This time we were sort of like more experienced, we did'nt brake at all. hahaha. It's really ultra fun! I want to go back again :)

We had lunch at coffee club. I Did'nt eat much though, was'nt hungry. Then my cousin again, wanted to go volcano land. That place sucks. It's so so sososososososo boring. You just go in and see a couple of dinosaurs and fake fossils.
Oh but the lift inside was quite interesting but lame at the same time. What freaked me out was that this guy pointed out there was something beside my leg, so I took a look and since the lift was dark I could'nt really see what it was. Then I saw something bloody and I just screamed. It turned out to be a fake bloody leg. yeah, later we watched some STUPID volcano show. When it ended, it started to rain heavily, we had only 2 umbrellas, but we had to share among 7 people!?!?!? So me and my cousin,jolene, ran without anything to the nearest busstop. My cousins and his friends were so mean. Instead of giving the umbrella to us, they decided to use it.They got real wet anyway. I mean like HELLO? they are so big In size and tall, how do you expect them to share one small umbrella. hahaha

Next we went to Cinemania. I use to like it, but after going there so many times, It's really boring.
We did nothing much later cause It was raining and we could hardly go anywhere.
ok shall end here again.
that was tiring.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to EVERYONE! in 4 days x)




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x